Welcome to Roxie Says... gmpshowcars.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Modern Girls Drive Stick!!!!



Hello Ladies... It your girl Roxie!!! So these day more ladies are hoping behind the wheel and shifting gears too! Personally I drive stick and you could not get me to drive anything else! There are a couple reasons for my switch to stick ... here we go!!

Gas is kicking most people in the butt lately. With gas as high as it is it might be beneficial for all my automatic drivers out there to switch to stick. If you are looking for a gas saver then I recommend you look for a compact 5-speed to improve your gas mileage on your daily commute. BUT ladies REMEMBER.... Don't linger in any one gear ... Getting through your gears keeps the gas in you tank.



They are fun to drive... I know you are say "Really Roxie?" YES REALLY... Even though sometimes driving stick can leave a lot to be desired, most times it can be loads of fun. There is nothing like making your baby kick through those gears... Try it out you just might have fun!

All the HOTTEST cars are Sticks! I know ... I know this might just depend on what you like but all the cars I love are sticks!!! Think about it... How many of you have seen Fast and the Furious... Okay and what do the drive.... 5 SPEEDS ... YEAH!!!!


Men Love it!!! Enough said... lol!!!

So ladies I encourage you to at least try it out. If its not for you then Automatic you shall drive... But as a convert I promise once you drive stick you won't go back =)

(Check out gmpshowcars.com for all Roxie T's including the I drive stick Tee shown above)

Roxie... signing off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment